Doctoranytime is hiring an SEM/SEO manager – Business Analyst
We are looking for an SEM/SEO manager – Business Analyst to join our team!Job Description
We are looking for an SEO/SEM manager and business analyst to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities as well as the data analysis .You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, under the supervision of the SEO expert. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, in order to maximize ROI. In order to set the right strategies for the above you will have to analyze all available data like google analytics, seo moz, and doctoranytime database.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Understanding of basic SEO
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns for Google.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Basic experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Learn fast and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Send us your application here