Performance Marketing Specialist in doctoranytime | Full-time Job
At doctoranytime, we redefined the way a patient interacts with a doctor into a relationship based on trust.
More than 5.5 million patients have enjoyed our services and found verified physician information and patient reviews that facilitated the process of searching and selecting the most appropriate healthcare professional or services, supported with ease and reliability of a fast appointment scheduling process. Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we are the fastest growing digital healthcare company in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium, and Mexico, with 65 team members, surpassing 5000 collaborating physicians and 120 diagnostic centers in more than 230 locations.
We invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people who:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
- Setup, monitor, optimize and report on our campaigns across all performance channels (Paid Search, Social, Display, and Gmail) following revenue-focused incentives and goals.
- Deliver analysis and insights from Google Analytics or relevant platforms about the performance of past campaigns and use them for optimizing the current or upcoming ones.
- Analyze and incorporate sales data to ensure campaigns are targeting appropriate services and products.
- Analyze user behavior and audience data and propose new audiences for targeting performance channels to maximize results.
- Ensure spend for campaigns remains within allocated budget while maintaining maximum conversions and additional KPIs.
- 1-2 years of experience successfully running PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with analytics (Google Analytics, Tag Manager) and SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic SEO or others).
- Strong analytical skills and revenue-oriented thinking
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is a plus
- Ability to work in English, both spoken and written
- Work in a learning organization and thriving startup culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant and fun working environment
If you are a genuine fit for this role, we would like to hear from you.