Doctoranytime.gr is hiring a Growth Hacker Digital marketer!
Doctoranytime.gr is the leading health organization company awarded two consecutive times as the marketplace of the year 2013 and 2014.
But the best prize that we win every day is the respect and trust we get from our customers (patients and doctors). If you live the doctoranytime.gr experience you will get it, what it means to make people’s lives easier, to help with the most important thing of their lives, their health.
This is not by chance, we listen to understand, we have our eyes open to learn what the best practices are, we work hard to develop ourselves and our product, we seek learn new things and we support each other, we test new things, we are open to changes and we do it for a better healthcare system!
If you feel you want to make the difference and to get appreciated join us!
Growth Hacker Digital marketer job DESCRIPTION
In this cross-functional role, you will have exposure to all levels of the organization.
Our growth hacker/digital marketing manager will be part of the marketing team, but will work closely with the product management and engineering team to plan and implement creative programs to grow user base, traffic and engagement.
You will need to have applied experience in Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation and Conversion Rate Optimization, but mostly you will need to be obsessed with data and know how to act on it.
As you can tell, we need someone who can hit the ground running and is ready to make a positive impact right away.
You’ll move to the head of the class if you have a working knowledge on:
- Google Analytics
- Mobile App User Acquisition Strategies
- Adwords Search, Display and Video
- Excel skills : know your way around pivot tables
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- SEO & Blogging
- Remarketing Campaigns
You will be responsible to make strategic and data-driven marketing investment decisions for the greatest ROI.
What you will need:
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making; you like to play around with data and cut it in many different ways to find interesting insights that can help the business
- An innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- Understanding of statistics
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know and be obsessed with continuous learning about the newest developments in your area of expertise
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with consumers
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail; ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience creating and managing paid and organic campaigns
- Perfect English
Send us your CV here