Work for Doctoranytime as a digital Marketer!
Doctoranytime.gr is the leading health organization company awarded two consecutive times as the marketplace of the year 2013 and 2014.
But the best prize that we win every day is the respect and trust we get from our customers (patients and doctors). If you live the doctoranytime.gr experience you will get it, what it means to make people’s lives easier, to help with the most important thing of their lives, their health.
This comes by no chance, we listen to understand, we have our eyes open to learn what the best practices are, we work hard to develop ourselves and our product, we seek learn new things and we support each other, we test new things, we are open to changes and we do it for a better healthcare system!
If you feel you want to make the difference and to get appreciated join us!
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Further develop and maintain Doctoranytime.gr blog
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing will be highly appreciated
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,159, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Send your application here